Well, who doesn't like to shop in their PJ's?

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
About a year ago I stumbled upon Well.ca.  If you haven’t heard of this site let me introduce you....Well.ca is “Canada’s largest online health, beauty and baby products store.”

They sell a wide variety of products:  from household cleaning products, to vitamins, magazine subscriptions to everything you could need for your little one and best of all they offer free shipping to anyone in Canada (YEAH!).
I have ordered a number of things from them and have never had a problem.  Shipping usually takes a couple of days and they have never ran out of stock on items I have ordered.

I also love that people review the products on the site.  So if you are debating about trying a new skin cream or mascara read up on what others have to say BEFORE you buy. 
Oh and did I mention they ship anywhere in Canada for FREE???
Why not take a moment and have a peak at their latest and greatest sales items?

0 comments:

Post a Comment